Lozenges Leader and Ender 2015

Well this is the Bonnie Hunter leader and Ender for 2015, but I never got it started. I did really have the big strips in my stash and well, life gets in the way. Recently I picked up a bundle of fat quarters with a pretty large scale prints. Then, I thought oh this would be great for the project, so I immediately  went back and got another bundle plus some gold and navy for the bow ties.

I cut this up last week during my let's cut everything I can day. Next, I started sewing yesterday. Carefully making lines to make sure I have side half square triangles on the sides. Never went back to check to pattern - you see where this is going right? Um, yeah... No bow ties were going to come out of this. As I put the blocks side by side, to my surprise I had hidden hourglasses instead! Works for me! I have about a third of this done and would really like to be nearly done piecing before the next leader and Ender is decided. Heck, I still have the spools leader and Ender going here, too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new