Out for Process

So, hum.... a little backed up on fleeces at the moment. I have seven fleeces hanging out that I have started processing, but really, I don;t like the washing and picking part. I decided that I would rather let someone else get these going. Therefore, I put four out to Illinois Fiber Mills. Eleven pounds of lovely fluffy stuff. I have three that are merino-crosses that are just beautiful, and one of the first fleeces that I ever bought that has a canary stain. Not sure if it will come out in the processing or not, but can be dyed a later point. Going to be bit of a pinch, but I am sure well worth it in the long run....

Here are the pictures:

 beige gray

light to dark brownish gray

This considered black, but will most likely be a chocolatey color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull

Not Much for new