New Project

Now that I only have the binding left on my Celtic Solstice to do, it's time to pick something new. I have had a stack if fat quarters that I bought last year that have a the of July theme to it. I looked around for a pattern that I could make a wall hanging for using these sweet fabric. I found a lovely block on Craftsy named, the Boston Star Block. Not an easy block to make, but not so hard that I would pull out my hair either.

I need to break Betty in some more and find her truer quarter inch. Well there's their shoot for it and it will be good. What the hell was I thinking. First it is not where I thought, second, the pattern has use size a 4 block unit down to 4 3/4 in. Let me tell you that sucked. Anyway, I got on the painter tape and marked the measurement. Now things are happy again.

Here is the progress so far....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Gardagami

The Birthday Hull